This lovely two-person holiday home Meinnoar Ien is located in the middle of the greenery just outside Hantum. It is the ice rink house of Hantum which has been converted into a beautiful luxury accommodation, with all the amenities to experience a great holiday in the Wadden area.
The house has many windows with a magnificent view over the countryside, patio doors which can be opened in good weather to enjoy the outdoors even more and in the evening you can admire the most beautiful sunsets.
A nice queen-size box-spring bed is ready for you on the loft and at night you can enjoy the starry sky through the XXL skylight (if you leave the screen open). Here the nights are really dark and therefore the stars and even the Milky Way are clearly visible.
If you come for the rest, this is the place to be… relax and do nothing, it’s possible! A day out on Ameland or Schiermonnikoog? Highly recommended! A day of shopping or enjoying the many catering establishments? Then I advise you to visit the historic fortified town of Dokkum.
The house is nicely laid out with a spacious living room including a cozy fireplace. In addition, the kitchen is fully equipped, making it an ideal place for extensive cooking and breakfast in the morning. Compliments for the service of the hostess Welmoed!
Welmoed is a great hostess, responds quickly, and a lot is possible. Had a wonderful weekend in Holwerd, you’ll be on Ameland in no time! The stove is very cosy. The decor is very nice and everything is very clean! Worth repeating and recommending!
Just in the car on the way back to the Limburg life. We enjoyed it, an absolute must!
Price: € 95,00
Price: € 105,00
Weekend and holidays
Price: € 120,00
Cleaning: € 40,00
- Low season: November to March
- High season: April to June and October
- Minimum stay 2 nights
- Prices include tourist tax, gas, water, electricity, bed linen, bath towels, tea towel, towel and dishcloth, breakfast excl.
- Discount of 10% for a booking longer than 4 nights
- Arrival time from 16:00 and the departure time on the day of departure no later than 11:00 am
- More information about payment and cancellation conditions, etc, can be found here: more information